Monday, February 22, 2010

30 days of beauty: day 4

Ok, these 30 days don't have to be consecutive, but I've gone much too long! I've been sick and sleep deprived and February's been grey and it's been hard for me to see the beauty. But I'm feeling a bit better today and the sun is out and I decided to look until I found it.

Rosie, enjoying the sunshine and staying near--but not too near--to me and Lucy:



A bright spot in an otherwise dull garden:



Our garden girl, awaiting the summer:



And my very favorite: our new view of Lucy--holding our hand, wanting to walk with us everywhere.

4 comments:

The Mom said...

It looks like you spent the day the same as I. We're in for some yucky weather, so better to enjoy it while we can.

Julie said...

"Oh Lucy, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I want to hold your hand"

I want to hold your hand
I want to hold your hand:)

Luisa said...

Hold on to that little hand for as long as you can. For the grown up it's like rediscovering the world all over again.

Bluebirdbaby said...

Yay for chickens!!! And oh, that hand hold...so sweet :)