Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas presents in the works

Well, over time I've been slowly creeping out of the closet with this blog...actually admitting to friends and family (face averted) that I've got a blog (why is it so embarrassing?) Anyway, it's gotten to the point where I can't show everything I'm working on for gifts. But here's a peek. (I still have a LONG way to go. I was up sewing until midnight last night and I see more of the same in my future...) Details to follow after Christmas.

There's this:



And these:



And then there's this:



Oh, but this I can share. These are cards for my mom, again following Denyse Schmidt's example in her Quilts book.



And oh, yes, I have a new banner. That's Lucy, at work on her first-ever painting. I waited until the ripe old age of 10 months with her, because she does still tend to put everything in her mouth. But on her 10-month birthday, she joined the kids at the studio table, and kept most of it out of her mouth. Now I've got her at work painting Christmas gifts, too (to be shown later).

4 comments:

P. J. Grath said...

What tantalizing peeks, Lise! The recipients are going to be very excited and happy when they open their presents.

Lise said...

Thanks! I hope so!

gardenmama said...

It looks and sounds like fun at your house! many warm wishes to you : )

Lise said...

Thank you! Warm wishes to you, too.