Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vintage Swap Winter 2010



It seems many of my favorite bloggers have joined Vintage Swap at one point or another. I've read many a post about the lovely things people have sent and received as a part of this exchange. It seemed like just the thing to brighten up grey winter days, so I've joined this go-round. I'm new to the world of crafty-mama blog swaps, but I'm super excited to participate in this one. I wonder if there's anyone out there who shares my particular love for vintage children's books and tablecloths and aprons and dishcloths and pyrex and...

You might want to go on over and check out their site, though sign-ups are done for this round. Seems like there will be posts about all kinds of good thrifty finds, and there's a tempting blog roll I'll have to check out (as if I don't read enough blogs!)

No comments: