Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday's Flowers: color!


The garden is finally full of color (in my garden, that means purple, yellow, orange, hot pink, and white). I just barely managed to pick today's bouquet while there was enough light to photograph it--the evening primrose have already closed up for the night--but I think it's pretty all the same.

Blooming right now outside, and in the vase for our dining room table:
hydrangea
day lillies
lavender
evening primrose
rose campion

Want to see more Friday's Flowers? Check out this post at FIMBY.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh, my, how beautiful! Thank you for the list. I am just learning the names of flowers.

renee @ FIMBY said...

evening primrose - that's what they are. I have some in my yard but had forgotten their name. Did you notice I linked to your lupine post at today's Friday's Flowers?

Tonya Gunn said...

They look beautiful! That is one of my top joys this season - cutting flowers to bring inside.