Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green

Well. I kind of fell off the face of the blogging earth, didn't I? I knew I was really off when I missed the Yarn Along, twice. (Love the Yarn Along.) I don't know what got into me, but maybe the green I'm seeing all around will help bring back whatever I've lost.

Snowdrops in the receeding snow.

The vintage St. Patrick's Day cards I hung in my kitchen:

And best of all, a package in the mail (not green, though its contents were):

I won!

Thank you, Bley, for your beautiful work and your generosity!

3 comments:

Luisa said...

Not a good blog week for the L's this week. I forgot the yarn along too. Better luck next week :)

Jules said...

Welcome back, Lise. And, oooh, do I spy the arm warmers from ROTH? Yummy. Off to pick up my needles right now ...

Tim said...

To my dear friend Lise, You are incredibly amazing...so no apologizes for falling off the blog wagon. I am constantly amazed by your daily accomplishments. I feel blessed having you in my life. Tim